Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Say We All!


Glorious lazy day today until the show tonight! I was able to just lay in bed and watch tv and eat and not run around like a crazy person (like I did yesterday)...

The show was fanstastic tonight. I think both the audience and us were just super-grateful that it was not raining! Not that the show is ever bad...but tonight was pretty loverly...

I wore my kimchi blue flower tee from UO with my black jolt pants and black grommeted Paolo flats both from Nordys. I also grabbed the green & grey striped Cardigan in case it got colder later (it did).

I can't believe that we only have 2 more performances! This show has flown by and while I am ecstatic to start working on my next one, I don't wanna leave my cast & crew of this show. Everyone's so loverly and wonderful... Hopefully we will have a HUGE blowout party to end this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment