Friday, August 6, 2010

Full Frontal!


Um, super glad that I got this bolero back from Dani (she's been holding it hostage since this night way back in May when I left it at her house on accident... Also, sidenote: interesting how similar the 2 outfits are--only difference are the pants--totally unintentional...hmmm...). I think I only got to wear it once or twice and I supes heart it, so YAY! Dani FTW!

Also, FFOK was pretty epic last nite. I hit it up after our show and planned on staying for one drink and one song (haha, right?) and ended up hanging out with my new friend (with THE fiercest voice, EVER!), Kate until closing... Whoops! Free drinks and fun times=very little sleep, but TONS of funtimes! It's really kinda unfair how much fun FFOK is every other week...

Tonight we fight the Blue Angels traffic to get to Redmond City Hall by 6pm (haha)... and just kinda cross our fingers and hope that we can all get there sans traffic... This is our last non-Seattle performance (thank GOD!). Doing GreenStage really made me realize just what a city girl I am. Even West Seattle feels like a different world (not to mention Burien, Redmond or Fall City...). Let's stick to my city, thank you very much! Excited to do my next show on the Hill (and can we talk about how ironic it is that I finally get cast in a show (2 shows actually, if you count Condo at NWFF) up there RIGHT after I move off it? Oh, the irony...)!

And speaking of irony, I would LOVE to address the fact that although it may not have been HOT all summer, it has been relatively warm and sunny and this weekend? Seafair weekend? The first time it's supposed to rain during the day! HAHA! And ONLY on Sat/Sun! bahahahah! So amused by this... BUT this also means it is fleet week! w00t! Sailers! Everywhere! FTW!

Today my pictures totes remind me of this moment (start it around the 2 minute mark) from old Thoroughly Modern Millie movie--bahahaha "Gee I wish my fronts weren't so full...they sure ruin the lines of your beads" just might be the best silent movie "line" EVER! Anyways... I am wearing my recently returned H&M black sequined bolero with my H&M zipper-shoulder b&w striped tee, my j brand grey skinnies from Nordys and my bdg black saddle shoes from UO.

No comments:

Post a Comment