Saturday, August 21, 2010

Surprise Surprise!


Oh, today was loverly! Woke up early (seriously, what is WITH that lately, body!), went to yoga this morning, then went to Bed Bath & Beyond and got Jess & me a combo blender/food processor and a compost bin and then relaxed this afternoon. It was glorious! It felt both lazy and like I got things done.

Then, I just got a phone call from Dani asking me if I wanted to go to tonight's Seahawks game with her... um, YES PLEASE! Super excited! I have actually never been to one... w00t! Should be amazing! Even pre-season rocks!

Then later on tonight I will probably be heading to Zandi's bday at a bar and then (possibly, really POSSIBLY) get to Schmorg... But now with the football game... we will see... What a wonderful Saturday! Fun times!

I am wearing my grey Levis skinny jeans, new Steve Madden sandals from the Rack, Kerney #97 Seahawks jersey and black Costco tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment