Way back in May (the last time I had a two-week break between shows), I went out and bought a number of books from Elliot Bay Bookstore and I have almost finished all of them! They are all listed below with a few extras thrown in (a memoir given to me by my seestor as an Xmas gift that I finally got around to finishing, which is the only one on this list I would NOT recommend, as well as a re-read of an AMAZING acting book that I first devoured last summer). Mostly I am proud of my prolific reading skillz (yes, with a 'z', thank you!)...
Dead in the Family (the latest Sookie Stackhouse book)

Boneshaker

The Yiddish Policeman's Union

Bright Lights, Big Ass

Year of the King

Everything is Illuminated

As You Like It (and memorizing lines)

And the lone hold out: How to Be Good

No comments:
Post a Comment