Monday, August 2, 2010

Towering Above


Well, The Yellow Wood was really great. I am so glad that I was able to catch a performance since it had such a short 2-week run! B did such a good job staging it and I really hearted all the performers, especially the lead. Boy can SING, lemme just tell you that. I ended up knowing a whole lot more people involved in that show than I originally thought and that is always supes fun. I definitely think that the story needs a bit of tweaking, but the performances and staging were top-notch. And when the entire company was singing at you, whew... Wall o' Sound! Made me wanna do a musical...again...

Today I am grabbing a hh drink with Derek (and possibly Dani) before heading to NV9 at ACT at 8pm... I am excited for both! I haven't seen Derek since I visited LA in January and this NV is featuring some of my fav peeps! Plus, it's always such a ridiculously supportive and fun time. Always see friends I haven't caught up with in a long-ass time. Looking forward to it!

I am wearing my BCBG maxazaria black paperbag waist skirt, mattie m orange tank and NYLA grommetted wedges all from Nordys with my thrifted 3/4 sleeve black cardigan. I am also rocking my big black cocktail ring! PS check out the lower left hand corner of the picture on the right--my toe nail polish matches my tank top! LOVES IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment