Thursday, August 19, 2010

Statuesque


My massage last night really made me realize how much that accident messed with my body. Super-boo! She really worked on my uppershoulders and neck (to say that I'm sore today would be quite an understatement) and found places that were tight, probably from the accident, that even I didn't realize were a little off (my inside left shoulder where it meets my arm, I know, right?! RANDOM!)... Anyway, she says it's probably going to take way more than 2 massages to get rid of this gook--boo... I have another one next week to see how I am faring, hopefully I will be all healed?

This morning I was about 3/4 of the way ready to leave when I remembered we have prospective clients coming into the office, so I had to completely change what I was planning on wearing... And I love it! It is so much better than the outfit I almost wore! Sometimes desperation in fashion leads to the BEST combos.

I totally heart these elevensea high waisted, wide-leg black pants with buttons down the left side bought on sale at Anthropologie (and I don't wear them enough!) which I am wearing with my fuchsia BCBG maxazaria top and Linea Paolo grommeted flats from Nordys and my thrifted 3/4 length black cardigan. I am also wearing my Express silver cuff and giant black cocktail ring.

Tonight I get a little spa treat for myself (it is my week off, so I deserve it) and then head up to the hill for a little FFOK later on. Rock it! I am now a Princess of FFOK, so w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment