Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ruffles Have Ridges


Oh man, Insomnia:2, Gina:0.

Two night's in a row now I have had the heart thumping anxiety (over what? You tell me...) that won't let me fall asleep and it effing sucks! I hate being good and turning off my lights/computer/etc to go to bed at a decent hour and then... not being able to fall asleep. I mean, come ON! How is it fair that I am tired all day, but the one time that I can actually indulge (and possibly cure) my exhaustion, is exactly when my body tells me it's time to WAKE UP. I hate this shizz...

I have now tried yoga (to tire the body as well as the mind) and showering at night to cure this ish. Hopefully, a 2.5 hour play will do the trick tonight? We shall see...

Jess and I are seeing Ruined tonight (for freezies--YES!) and I have heard good things. I am definitely glad that I am able to catch it (nationally recognized show in Seattle with most of the original cast? Yes, please!). More post-show... Hopefully we will be getting some drinks/foodzies pre-show and playing roomie catch-up (haven't really seen her since...um... we accidentally ran into each other at 14/48 on Sat?)--fun times!

I am wearing my Pitaya side-zip cropped jeans with my Zara gold sandals, and grey boyfriend sweater & grey rrrrruffled tank both from Fossil. PS note the cat tail cameo in the middle picture? That's what happens when I am never home... he becomes all needy...

No comments:

Post a Comment