Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well-Known

tee: Old Navy, capris: thrifted Gap, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: gifted orange earrings, Charlotte Russe necklace, Relic watch
It was absolutely gorgeous today and I only worked until 1030!  Then I ran a ton of errands and yoga'd all preppy-like (picture this outfit with my green military coat on top and the white collar popped out--it was awesome!) before coming home and absolutely crashing.

Ran into a friend on the way to my apartment who invited me to come lay out at the park and enjoy the weather with her, but the 430am start to my workday sorta put a damper on that.  Plus, I didn't do such a good job sleeping last night since I went out for a co-worker's (the one I am technically replacing) going away thing (only stayed for an hour, in bed by 11), but it made for less sleep... blearg.  Still glad I went, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment