Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bigger Than Me

blouse: Banana Republic, skirt: H&M, belt: H&M, flats: BDG from Urban, accessories: gifted rings, tribal earrings, Relic watch
Well, I am getting ready to head to my Midsummer audition, so send me good thoughts!  I feel like I am as prepared as I am gonna get for this audition and just really wanna rock it...

Enjoyed the sun today (supposed to be high 70's this weekend! YAY!) and went to yoga for the first time since the accident (felt pretty good, although I definitely noticed differences).  I got the OK from my massage therapist and am gonna try to get an appointment on the schedule as soon as I know my work schedule for next week (I'll get it tomorrow).

I'm feeling pretty rested and ready to head back to work tomorrow.  But first rehearsal tonight!  I am booking it to Magnuson as soon as my audition ends and am excited to really delve into my first scene and this character, in general (um...how DOES one play a non-human, often invisible, all powerful, servant spirit? Yeah, that's what I thought...).

No comments:

Post a Comment