Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So What?

blouse: H&M, trousers: Express, shoes:  gifted LA Gear, accessories: Relic watch, mirror earrings
Yay!  Today is my Friday meaning I HAVE MY BIRTHDAY OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFF! YAAAAAAY! Also, shoved a whole lot into a early morning (on 3.5 hours of fitful sleep--yikes) and, to be honest, I can't even remember if I've taken my second dosage of drops yet... yeah.  Today and yesterday are running into each other THAT much... blearg.

Work was fine, odd spits and furts of business and not during the normal rush-times... whatevs, oh 3rd and Pike... I was glad that I was off at noon though so that I could yoga it!  Bizarro weather today, but I was also able to get some sun and am now home, showered and about to take my I-woke-up-at-3am-bitches nap.

Tomorrow I have plans to massage, generally do nothing, rehearse and then grab drinks with whoever can!

Yay!  BIRTHDAY!  I heart them!

PS Can I just complain about all the people I love SO HARD who are out of town on my bday?  OK, that's done.  I heart you ALL.  Come back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment