Saturday, June 25, 2011

Point of View

tank: Maddy M from Nordstrom, sweater:  gifted J Crew, capris: Lululemon, flats: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, accessories: long black beaded necklace, Relic watch, gifted rings, tribal earrings
Got a little bit outta sync with the whole amount of time it takes for me to get to rehearsal and getting up and going at 10:30 would give me enough time to both cook and shower and get ready and I totally misjudged.  Whoops!  At around 10:45 I went, "Uh...if I have to get there by noon, I have to leave at 11...which is about NOW. GAH!" It was a rush and get outta the door ASAP kinda leaving.  And then running for the bus to top it all off, of course.

Rehearsal was good today.  We definitely tackled a TON of music and movement issues and the whole cast was there, so we were really able to work all the problem spots.  The problem was everyone's focus.  No director there and a beautiful day does not a focused cast make...

No comments:

Post a Comment