![]() |
| tee: Old Navy, capris: Eight-Sixty from Nordstrom, oxfords: BDG from Urban, accessories: Relic watch, gifted mini-heart necklace, pearl drop earrings |
We got to be outside for last night's rehearsal! Which was loverly. Also, it was relatively short (especially compared to the night before where we didn't get outta there until almost 10:30...blearg.). I was home and in bed by 9 (to prepare for my 430am alarm...). Starting to really get questions about my character... I think I need to pin down my director one of these night's and have him help me sort some of these out...
I am really hoping I get to enjoy some of the sunshine we are supposed to have today and tomorrow (we might hit 80!!!!!!) before it drops back down on Mon...
PS no word yet on whether or not I have a callback on Mon. FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments:
Post a Comment