![]() |
| tee: Saatchi Gallery London, tank: Costco, sweater: Express, jeans: Levi's, converse: gifted, |
I am also gonna head to Pharmaca on my way to the massage and grab the info on the diet thing my fairies and I are gonna do for the next few weeks (we're calling it the "I'm wearing a unitard all summer" diet) and then I am gonna have some fun fat-loading for the next two days! Yummy fried foodz here I come! (Yes, it's part of the diet. Yes, I am a little weirded out by that. No, I don't care.)
Since I got outta rehearsal early last night, I did some work on my lines and think I have a firmer grasp on a lot of what I am saying. Still need to figure out who I am exactly, but at least I know now what I am saying and generally why I am saying it. The list of character questions grows...

No comments:
Post a Comment