![]() |
| blouse: Old Navy, jeans: BDG from Urban, boots: OTBT from Nordstrom, belt: Kenneth Cole Reaction from the Rack, accessories: Relic watch & mirror earrings, cameo: Kitteh butt |
OMG. So. Tired. This is the first time that I have had a 430am shift followed by random other errand-y stuff (in this case packing and heading to la mama's to take care of the Buggie and a voice lesson) before heading directly to rehearsal. That's right. This girl doesn't get a nap today... blearg. And I open tomorrow. (I really tried to fit one in, but cooking and showering--it's been a week, I hate to admit--took precedent). Big ol' giant thanks to la mama for buying me cooking supplies that fit within my bizarro dietary restrictions (weighed myself today and def see to have lost some weight--w00t!).
Excited to get back to a voice lesson regimen, but a little bummed that he couldn't meet me any later (thus negating naptime...) Brain not awake...

No comments:
Post a Comment