![]() |
| tee: H&M, skirt: H&M, leggings: H&M, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, long dangly silver earrings, Charlotte Russe necklace |
La mama and I dined at Machiavelli's last night and I had some ah-MAY-zing gnocchi! Yummers. Her floors look great and even the Bug seems to be getting used to them. When I am over there dog-sitting next week, it will be fun to get used to them myself.
The callback went well... but you never know. I feel like I should have prepared more for the group scene but might have made up for it with the work I did on the couple scene... blearg. I know I can't do anything now and keep telling myself, "You did the audition and good or bad it's done. The next part is up to the director..." but when I have a quiet moment, I still go over scenario after scenario of what she could be saying about me and what I could have done more or less of in the room... Over-thinking everything as per the usual...
Now time to nappy (and hopefully get my Nordstrom purchases delivered! Come on UPS!) before I head to rehearse the BIG SCENE tonight. Gotta work on my scary monologue some more on the way down there for sure! (and compile my list of character questions for Michael. They are all in my head, but I wanna write them down, so I don't forget to ask any...)

No comments:
Post a Comment