Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crazy For You

tee: Saatchi Gallery from London, sweatshirt: Lululemon, pants: Old Navy, shoes: LA Gear gifted, accessories: Relic watch, gifted rings
Whew! Today has been a little busy.  Yoga'd this afternoon and then had to pack up all my crap from around mama's (it's amazing how much it explodes everywhere in only 3 days!) and I think I finally have everything gathered together... blearg.

Yoga was good today. I was pretty strong, but I definitely noticed that my shoulders are sore and a lot weaker after the stupid accident.  Boo.

I was so good at the bar last night. I didn't drink at all, but had a TON of fun with the bizarro amalgamation of friends who came out (high school, college, B&J, past show and current show--randomly awesome).  Loved it!

Also, bought my Harry Potter 7.2 tix for Cinebarre today!  YAY!  28 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment