Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bubbly

tank: Maddy M from Nordstrom, sweater: gifted J Crew, trousers: Lux from Urban, shoes: Linea Paolo from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, tribal earrings, long black beaded necklace, gifted rings
After a good rehearsal, I changed my pantalones and met la mama for my bday sushi dinner.  And my cheat day was a great one: sushi, sashimi, ceviche, and even tempura veggies from Nashino in Madrona followed by Molly Moon's summerberry goat froyo with taste tests from mama's salted caramel.  YUM!

Tomorrow begins the 6-day work week with a long 9-hour shift.  Luckily, it doesn't start too early.  I can totes do a 930 start, but the five openings following it... yeah, not so much.  Jenn is having a graduation celebration and BBQ afterwards, which will be a loverly way to cool down. And I will stay away from the bad foodzies.  I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment