![]() |
| blouse: H&M, skirt: BDBG Maxazaria from Nordstrom, leggings: H&M, shoes: Blink from Asos, accessories: Relic watch |
Then, just as I was getting ready to leave and head to la mama's for bday (cheating) sushi, she texted me to say that we have to reched because her knee was bugging her, so I just went over there instead and made dinner (yummy turkey burgers on a bed of mixed greens, tomato, and onion for me and avocado for the mama) and watched some Food Network. It was good, but now I can't wait until next Sat for real birthday sushi!
Then, I was supposed to go to Stephanie's going away thing, but it felt so good to just hangout and do nothing for once this weekend that I bailed. Plus I felt like I was helping la mama and I miss her, so it was nice to hang out with her and the Bug.
I have tomorrow off, but have an audition at 1:50 for Book-It, so no yoga. I will, however, be sleeping in, working the monologue and then just relaxing and enjoying my day off before heading to rehearsal.

No comments:
Post a Comment