Saturday, June 11, 2011

Puttering Along

blouse: Old Navy, skirt: H&M, leggings: H&M, shoes: BDG from Urban, accessories: Relic watch, black hops, mini-heart necklace
Now, exchange the Old Navy blouse for my brown Rubbish sweater from Nordy's and untuck my tank from my skirt and suddenly!  A movement workshop outfit.  Done and done.  Totes wished I had today off work so that a) I could do laundry and b) I could do nothing.  Dear god, my feetsies are SORE!

Good day though.  I think I learned a lot about Ariel and I think movement will end up being a BIG part of how I find exactly who she is... Loving this show!  Plus, funtimes hanging out with all the GreenStag-ers after the workshop and (not) drinking and (lots of) talking.  It was hard to stay strong and on the unitard diet, but I did it!  And I am very proud of myself (day 1--p0wnd!)

No comments:

Post a Comment