Friday, June 3, 2011

What Do You Want?

blouse: Old Navy, capris: Gap thrifted, shoes: Sperry Top-Siders from Nordstrom, accessories: Relic watch, gifted mini-heart necklace, Marilyn earrings
Well, I just got back from work and shopping for a bridal shower gift for Jenna's shower tomorrow and getting thai foodz cause I was hungry... and life is good.

I was luckily scheduled perfectly for a) if I get called back for Midsummer (audition went super well, fingers crossed I get the callback!) and b) my scheduled dentist appt and massage on Wed!  Yay!  Getting things done!

I have all opening shifts next week, but most of them are half or 3/4 days (only one opening 8-hour shift) and it looks like I will be able to hit up some yoga next week--w00t!

I had a customer today ask me if I was Marilyn Monroe's daughter because, apparently, I look like her and I am wearing the earrings.  Random, but awesome.

Heading back to work today was weird at first.  It took about a half-hour (during the rush, of course) for my body to remember how to do everything after the 2 days off... bizarro.

Super happy that it's supposed to be so nice this weekend.  I just hope I get to enjoy some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment