Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tell Me More

tee: thrifted, tank: Costco, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, sweater: Halogen from Nordstrom, jacket: Calisto from Nordstrom new, scarf: Nordstrom cashmere new, boots: OTBT from Nordstrom new, accessories: mini-heart necklace, Relic watch, gifted rings, mirror earrings
Wearing of the new!  I love the first day you wear something new, especially things bought online.  It's alway such a pleasure when everything fits and is just as loverly as the pictures!  I heart Nordys (and the half-yearly sale in particular). Three new things in this outfit. All much loved already!

Since we did what we were supposed to do in rehearsal today, yesterday, we did a little bit of a stumble thru today!  And we got through the whole thing!  And the outline is definitely there!  And we've only had 8 rehearsals!  We are in good shape and I am excited to see this thing really fill in (Ariel becomes more and more clear each day).

Then afterwards Justine and I and the guy who plays Ferdinand (whose name I currently forget) went to grab a fatty foodz/beer last hurrah at Charley's before starting the strict parts of the diet tomorrow... Done and done!  Unitard diet: COMMENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment