Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Black Swan, White Swan

tank: the addison story from Nordstrom, sweater: Fossil, jeans: seethrusoul from Nordstrom, clogs: Dansko from Nordstrom, accessories: thrifted gold pen necklace from Joan costume
Don't those white sequins look like white feathers?  Well, I thought so and decided to wear it to meet my friends and see Black Swan last night.  It was my reward for scouring the apartment (OK, not scouring, but definitely making it more livable.  The scouring and the decorating come tonight!) and doing something like 4 loads of laundry.  I only have my sheets left to do and I would have done them last night, but there was someone else waiting to use the machine and I thought 4 loads was probably enough to keep them waiting. Ah, the perils of only 1 washer and dryer...

The movie was ridic in a totally good way.  I understand why people were saying it is like The Wrestler in the way it really delves into one person's psyche, but it was so different.  Definitely a thriller (the people I was with either jumped or screamed more times than I could count) and the ending?  WTF!  Loved it.  It was insane.

Also, fa-zha, please note that I rearranged my "picture corner" just for you.  Got rid of the lamp and the power cord.  Do you approve now?

No comments:

Post a Comment