Wednesday, December 29, 2010

With A Chance

tee: Fossil, button-up: Papaya, tank: Costco, jeans: BDG from Urban, socks: American Eagle, boots: Blowfish from DSW, accessories: gifted small heart necklace, bejeweled bracelet
Well, it might snow today (already is up north) and the high is 40, so my thought was: layer!  And that's exactly what I did.  This look is a little eclectic (and I totes cut off my feetsies--whoops!), but I kinda love it.  Perfect for this cold, crisp day.

I am now the proud owner of the complete series, The Wire and I have already given my sister the first season to watch (and LOVE).  w00t!  I do have to say that the Netflix queue is probs gonna have to cool it for a bit so as I can enjoy the amazingitude of The Wire.  So far enjoying season 2 despite its differences from  the first season.  Also, Andy Bellefleur is in it!  Haha!  Of course, watching an entire episode when I got home did make me almost miss yoga--whoops!  But it was fine, I was just a minute or two late...

Plans tonight include relaxing and catching True Grit with D.  Heard it's good.  Supes excited to see it. w00t.

No comments:

Post a Comment