Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

tee: thrifted, sweater: Halogen from Nordstrom, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, wellies: Tommy Hilfiger from DSW
Seriously, when I left my apt this morning it was a monsoon outside.  I was in my wellies, hat, rain jacket (usually my ski jacket--with all the ski paraphernalia still in the pockets!  Who wants to hit the slopes with me this winter???) with hood on, scarf, hat and umbrella AND I still was wet when I showed up to work.  And now it's sunny.  Supes random, Seattle.  And poorly timed... I even tried to bum a ride from the roomie.  It was THAT BAD.  Luckily, the hair, sweater and computer are all fine (I love my new waterproof laptop bag!), so life goes on...

Today this seestor and I are gonna do get some shopping done before we do the early Xmas this weekend (my last chance since I'll be Joan tomorrow and Fri...).  I think I know what I am going to get everyone... Although I still need to finish up those damn CD's (hence the computer travelling with me to work).  I made a nice dent in the options last night (as I uploaded new music--2-for-1!) and think that I should have them done before this weekend.  Sorta loving this year's theme...

I also started a "Best Albums of 2010" post, but decided not to put it up until after I've gifted the CD's since there are a number of artists/albums included in both... I like to keep you all guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment