Friday, December 3, 2010

Holly Jolly

dress: thrifted, bolero: H&M, leggings: Bebe, boots: Naughty Monkey from Nordstrom, accessories:  large red bead bracelet, bejeweled bracelet, gifted red ring from Panama
Tonight officially kicks off the Christmas season (for me, at least) when the mama, seestor and I all head to Hair at the Paramount for our first show of the holiday season!  But, for cereal, if I thought I was tired yesterday?  Oh MAN, I dunno how I'm gonna get through today and the insane weekend coming up... le super boo (said with a silly French accent).

Last night, however, I did a shitload of stuff done!  Bought the dress and necklace for playing Joan next weekend ($30 TOTAL), and got a massage and still made it to OtB (Ok, I was 15 min late, but STILL, I made it)!  It was a success for realzies.  The only thing I didn't have time to do was grab the first season of Mad Men from scarecrow, but I can always do that (in ALL my free time) this weekend, right?  Right...?  Oh god... 

No comments:

Post a Comment