 |
| dress: thrifted (Red Light), shoes: gifted Nine West Outlet, tights: American Apparel, gloves: dress up box (origin unknown), wig: Amazon, accessories: thrifted pen necklace, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, Claire's earrings |
Wow, tonight was fun, but absolutely exhausting. Literally feel like I just ran a marathon and I cannot believe that I am going to do it all over again tomorrow... YIKES. That lady is insane! To do two parties on two consecutive nights? YESH! At least the theme is the same. Plus one of the girls I was working with tonight mentioned a Mad Men party on NYE and possibly calling me... Hmmm... More $$ for acting!
So, I was all ready to go (which apparently I didn't have to be) by 3:30 and stopped by Bartells in full Joan regalia (awesome looks, but not looks and no one ACTING ANY DIFFERENTLY). Then we were at this gorgeous (but totally livable) Mercer Island home by 4 and talking through things and working stuff out until the guests started arriving at 6:30 and then we were ON until 10 or 10:30... Like I said: marathon. And I do it all again tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment