![]() |
| tank: Costco, sweatshirt: gifted Lululemon, jeans: J Brand from RueLaLa, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, accessories: gifted silver mini-heart necklace, gifted green ring from Nordstrom |
I am excited that I am taking Shoshana Bean's Master Class in song interpretation tonight at the 5th. I saw her play Elphaba in the Wicked tour a few years ago and she is FIERCE. Should be good times. Although a little bit nervous about preparing/singing 2 complete songs. I honestly cannot remember the last time I had to do that. Without my music in front of me... Seriously. Full songs and not audition cuts is in a category all its own. Should be fun though. I've narrowed down my options to "The Man That Got Away", "Stranger here Myself" and my alternate, "Maybe This Time" (less lyrics, but overdone). I think I'm doing OK. Def scared the cat with my practicing last night... meh, he'll deal.
Speaking of, Kitteh Watch 2010 is reaching fever pitch. Tybs is getting super territorial (might be because he's mostly stuck in my room all the time) and they are getting into altercations anytime she leaves the hall closet (ya know, like when she wants to eat or use her litter box). They got into it twice last night and I think he scared her so badly one time that she peed. In my ski boot. AWESOME. Luckily, I caught it right away and rinsed it out and everything. All he's making me do is lock him in my room even more, so he is really only hurting himself. Stupid cat. It's not like I WANT to make him stay in my room all the time, but she needs to have her food/water/box available (and not pee on my ish again), so too bad for him. Play nice or stay in my room. Blearg.

No comments:
Post a Comment