Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blue Velvet

blouse: Nordstrom, jeans: J Brand from RueLaLa, clogs: Dansko from Nordstrom
So my internet was a little off this morning and in my morning grog I guess I didn't notice that the pictures didn't send... Oh wells, it will just be a late after work post today, I guess...

Plans today originally included hitting up yoga again (PS turns out it was a good thing I skipped out on yoga last week since it was cancelled all three days), but I am tired and sore and kinda just wanna take it easy before heading to the show later tonight, so I think I'm just gonna run errands and chill for a bit. Maybe buy my stocking stuffers for the party this weekend (was gonna bake, but that is just not gonna happen with my schedule) and maybe work on certain-people-who-will-be-here-early-but-leave-before-Xmas' annual CD's (you know who you are).

I completely forgot that Apple Cup is this weekend too, so there is gonna have to be some watching of the game after the play I see Sat and before the stocking stuffer party (yesh!  I can't get a break here!).  BUT it's all worth it because if (WHEN) we win, we will be bowl eligible!  That's right!  We will suck significantly less than we did in the past 7-ish years!  Suck on that, Wazzu! (Now, we just have to win this sucker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment