Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fully Invested

tee: Rubbish from Nordstrom, vest: H&M, jeans: seethrusoul from Nordstrom, clogs: Dansko from Nordstrom, accessory: bejeweled bracelet
Well, the big news is that Jess and I might be housing a new kitty for a little over a month starting tonight.  All, of course, assuming that the little terror can get along with Francis.  My friend Carolyn (who did Condo Millennium and GreenStage with me) is leaving on Christmas for a month to do a Shakespeare intensive and her cat-sitter fell through at the last minute leaving her desperately in need of someone to watch her kitty while she's gone.  So, here's hoping the Tyb-meister can make friends with her little one and all ends well.  We are having a play date this afternoon and if all goes well, I will have two little kittehs taking charge of the apartment... at least for a while.

So, tonight has been reordered.  No yoga or drinks with Aine and Jess.  I am in charge of making sure the kitties get along.  And sincerely hoping that they do, for Carolyn's sake.  Plus, I think that Tybs might do better with a friend... And she'll pay me in massages(!), so that in and of itself is exciting!

Last night's Costco run was a big success!  Who knew that the bus I take home from work everyday continues down to SoDo going right past Costco!  Super convenient.  And now I have replacement contacts, my old glasses (I can see at night!) and picked out some new frames that should be ready in a week or so.  Plus, I was able to grab some last minute Xmas gifties!  SucCess (for you, seestor) all around, methinks!

And now, I am just crossing my fingers that my cat can make nice.  Mr King of the Castle warmed up to people (well, Jess), now let's see how he does with fellow kittehs...

No comments:

Post a Comment