Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Glee

dress: Isabella Bird, sweater: J Crew, tights: Amrican Apparel, shoes: Dolce Vita from Nordstrom, belt: J Crew, accessories: ring and bracelet from Nordstrom, necklace from Express, pearl drop earrings
Getting ready to head out to dinner with my mama, seestor and grandmama before Holiday Glee at Benaroya.  Nice day of relaxing beforehand.  And lovely funtimes hanging out on my own watching Hulu/Netflix online drinking wine and eating leftover thai food before leaving for the night.

Lovely day.  Really glad to have been able to relax and do nothing.  Tomorrow my plan is to head over to Costco and pick up my contacts and rejected glasses frames and pick out new ones.  That was the plan for today, but the idea of hanging out and doing nothing was a little more inticiing.

Lovely boring Sunday.  The last boring day I think I'll have until after New Years.  I think I only have 2 or 3 more gifts to buy and then I'm done.  SUCCESS!

Working hard to get everything done before next weekend.  And it is a struggle, but I believe in myself... And my talent at power shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment