![]() |
| tee: The Ballet Studio from American Apparel, poncho: H&M, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW, fedora: thrifted on Cap Hill, scarf: gifted |
I even fit in a trip to my apt to check on those kittehs (they're both fine, thanks for asking) and grab a few things I left (camera and computer cord included) in my haste to pack and get out the door to meet mama yesterday. I totes forgot I had to make Lindy and Mama's cds, so that took the place of the packing...
I also managed to get some great 3-girls time yesterday including a viewing of Toy Story 3 (GAH! SO CUTE!) with the seestor. Win-win, I say...
Tonight the plan is foodzies with the fam and midnight mass. And tomorrow gift exchange, brunch at my Aunt's and then family friend's house for late night Xmas funtimes. And Sunday? I am hoping to fit in both The King's Speech with my fam and True Grit with Dani! Let's go busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment