Friday, December 17, 2010

Cheeky!

sweater: lux from Urban, tank: Costco, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, saddle shoes: BDG from Urban, accessories: long black beaded necklace, black and silver beaded bracelets, mirror earrings
I sort of love this picture collage because I feel like the picture on the right is totes afraid (and judging, obvi) this pic on the left.  Things like this make my day sometimes...

Last night was a resounding success!  We dined at the new Mama Melina's and then went to see A Christmas Story at the 5th and it was all a total surprise to Dad & Pam!  It was definitely nice to maintain some of the Xmas eve tradition and make our own new ones.  Plus, I think that giving them another night where we were all together was a better option than gifts they have to cart back across the border.  PLUS, come on?  Aren't the three girls enough of a present?  I thought so, too...

Tonight is my one night of nothing, I think until post-Xmas... And I plan to use it.  I have the new disc of the Wire from Netflix (and A Prophet that, if I can convince myself to watch, I should really see tonight and mail off in the morning) and I plan on vegging in my newly cleaned apt before going to bed early (wow, am I exciting on a Fri night...).

Tomorrow was supposed to be roomi-mas, but Jess has a haircut in the middle of the day, so I might try to get some Xmas shopping done before heading out to SPT to catch a double header of Best Xmas Pagent and Jacob Marley and then hangout with Lisa and Patrick!

Um, so there are 8 days until Xmas... yup E-I-G-H-T, which basically means that I have to start my Xmas shopping... yesh... Hopefully, I'll have some brilliant ideas for my Kris Kindle, Mama, and the seestor...Come on, brain!  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment