![]() |
| tee: HBO Store, sweater: Cardigan NYC, jeans: J Brand from Nordstrom, boots: Zigi Soho from DSW |
I get off work today at 1 and then have no plans. I might help mama out with her shopping. Or just hangout at home. Or go to yoga. But I am for sure spending the night at mama's and Lindy and I are gonna watch Toy Story 3 (finally came in Netflix--yay!!!!). This whole Xmas season has been very different, so I am excited to see what Xmas Eve & day have in store...
Kitteh-watch 2010 update: Tybs seems to be getting territorial. Low meowing and a face-off this morning. Hissing from Fran from in the closet. Fran retreated up on top of the suitcases. Tybs retreated behind the blue chair. Left them both out in the open for the day. Will assess damage at 13:30...

No comments:
Post a Comment