![]() |
| tank: kimchi blue from Urban, sweater: BP from Nordstrom, pants: Jolt from Nordstrom, boots: Chinese Laundry, cameo: kitteh butt |
The kitteh date was interesting. Far from what I had imagined, but ultimately, good. The roomie and I now have a new (temporarily) kitteh. Interestingly, Francis was the aggressive hisser and Tybs just hungout under the bed or behind the blue chair trying to stay out of her way. But then, of course, she'd retreat scared to her spot (in the hall closet on top of the suitcases underneath all my coats) immediately after hissing, so I think they just need to feel each other out for a bit. For now, Tybs is in my room (I moved his food/water) and Fran has the run of the apt (minus Jess' room) although I imagine she's just gonna stay in the closet unless she needs to eat/drink/use her litter box...
Hoping the kittehs become bff's and they can roam the apartment together. Not causing trouble, just snuggling and hanging out. Keeping each other company. (crossing my fingers on that one...)
Tonight the mama and seestor and I do our downtown Xmas hangout/last minute shopping. Although, I am all done with mine! I might pick somethings up for co-workers, but that would be about it. But should be funtimes anyways! Yay family! Yay almost Xmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment