Saturday, December 18, 2010

Counting Down


tee: Kimchi Blue from Urban, jeans: Levis, boots: Blowfish from DSW, sweater: (unpictured) gifted J Crew 
I think I might be done with my Xmas shopping!  (I think)  I am supes excited!  I totally power shopped this afternoon post-yoga and picked up a ridic amount of gifts.  And got almost all of it done before the rains came! Success! And seriously, it started coming down HARD.

Last night was loverly and relaxing and wunderbar!  And I managed to watch both A Prophet (fabulous.  Totally worth the wait.  SOOO glad I watched it and didn't just return without watching) and the penultimate disc of The Wire season 1.  GAH!  SOOOO good.  It took a few episodes but once I got into it.  Obsessed.  SO GOOD!  Cannot wait for the next disc to come (damn you Netflix and your slowness!)

I actually even had time to watch A Muppet Family Christmas (which just came in the mail--rareandforgotten FTW!) and wrap all those presents I just bought.  And now I am getting ready to head out to see The Best Christmas Present Ever and Jacob Marley's A Christmas Carol at SPT and then hangout with all my besties from past showzies!  Small world FTW!

Generally, an all around good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment