Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pineapple Express

tee: gifted, jeans: BDG from Urban, sweater: lux from Urban, boots: Tommy Hilfiger from DSW, accessories: (unpictured) gifted Anne Taylor Loft necklace 
So, I wasn't intending to just straight up not post for days, but my hair just looked SOOO crappy that I decided I didn't want that on the interwebs forever and sauce.  So, here we go.  I am now back home taking pictures in my corner (power cord and all, sorry dad) with access to my hairspray (thank the gods!) and different pants.  No more packing while wrapping presents while getting ready to play Joan at a paid 1960's era party.  You end up forgetting quintessential items, take it from me.

Tonight and tomorrow I am ambitious that I will clean the apartment, take out trash and recycle, reorganize closets (and my room) and DECORATE my room and the living room (not for Xmas--you all know I hate that shizz--just for life, ya know?  We've only been living here for almost 8 months, it's about time we settle in)!   It's a goal.  And when I put on Xmas music/movies I think I will motivate myself to make it look presentable for Roomie-mas (that's roommate Christmas, Dad) this weekend!

Tomorrow is our office Xmas lunch and then I think I'll stop by the bank and see if they will gimme a credit card (cause, ya know, cash sux.  Plus I should establish SOME credit before I leave this coast) and then I get my hair cut & colored!  And I am thinking something along these lines:
don't like any of them, but I do like their hair...
Not TOO red, but still redder than mine is now.  Really what it is is darker with a red tint (no red-orange flame or strawberry blonde or fire engine red or even as red as Joan's--does that make you feel better Mom?).  Just thought I should clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment